WavePad Masters Edition 16.01 macOS
WavePad is a full featured professional audio editor program perfect for any audio project in the sound studio or at home. WavePad offers the ability to easily record and edit music with speed and agility, using insert, silence, auto-trim and more. Take your audio projects to the next level by adding effects, like: amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, and reverse.
WavePad supports a number of formats including vox, gsm, and more! Whether you are a professional or an at-home enthusiast, WavePad has all of the tools you need to edit audio files. Typical applications include ringtones, voice-overs, trim sound bits, and many more!
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more.
- Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and many more.
- Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
- Many more features.
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.
Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.5 or above
Mac App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wavepad-masters-edition/id421779977