Windows 11 180 days activated with AutoRenew
Included Rufus 3.19
Rufus is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
It can be especially useful for cases where:
you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
you need to work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed
you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
you want to run a low-level utility
Despite its small size, Rufus provides everything you need!
Integrated / Pre-installed:
• Processor : 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
• RAM : 4 gigabyte (GB).
• Storage : 64 GB or larger storage device Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
• System firmware : UEFI, Secure Boot capable. Check here for information on how your PC might be able to meet this requirement.
• TPM : Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0. Check here for instructions on how your PC might be enabled to meet this requirement.
• Graphics card : Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
• Display : High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.