Overview of WindowManager 7 Benefits
Many programs don’t remember their position and size between sessions and even Windows Explorer does not restore windows to their last position under Windows 7 or higher. This is where WindowManager steps in and makes sure your windows are placed exactly where you want them every time you open them.
WindowManager even allows you to lock the position and size of any window, so that it will always open at the same spot no matter where you move it. The window handling is fully customizable and you can set up special rules for your favorite or most frequently used windows.
You can also make WindowManager send keystrokes or mouse-clicks to a program when its window is opened, run additional programs and other advanced actions. With WindowManager, you can also minimize most windows to the system tray.
Overview of WindowManager 7 Features
- Remembers and restores the position and size of your programs and windows
- Supports explorer windows, programs, dialogs, etc.
- Configurable rules for moving or sizing only, activating, closing windows, etc.
- Advanced actions for typing text into windows, pressing keys, clicking mouse buttons, etc.
- Multi-monitor support
- Multiple profiles
- Powerful trigger system for profile switching
- Minimize windows to the system tray area
- Fully customizable
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?