Free Download PDQ Inventory 19 Enterprise full version standalone offline installer for Windows is a systems management tool that scans Windows computers to collect hardware, software, and Windows configuration data.
Overview of PDQ Inventory 19 Benefits
Out of the box, computers are automatically grouped based on shared data. View computers that have the same installed applications, hardware, operating systems, and even Windows updates. Additionally, create groups based on your criteria.
Moreover, quickly identify which computers are out-of-date and use PDQ Deploy to deploy to those particular PCs. Automatically update it directly following the deployment. However, best of all is automatically deploying when a computer goes from offline to online in PDQ Inventory.
The Collection Library makes it easy to see which computers have out-of-date popular applications or run times. These groupings are updated as new versions of these apps, updates, and runtimes are released and serve as great templates for creating your own.
Overview of PDQ Inventory 19 Features
- Intelligent Data Tracking
- Integration with PDQ Deploy
- Insanely Detailed Data Tracking
- Find What You Want, When You Want
- Multi-Admin Access With a Shared Database
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more