PDF-Tools v9.4.363.0 (x64/x86) + Fix
A flexible & power wizard driven application for batch creating, manipulating, and modifying PDF files. Excellent for working with large PDFs or a number of PDFs at once. Includes PDF-XChange Editor & PDF-XChange Lite printer.
The thirty-two default tools in PDF-Tools feature the functionality detailed below. They are designed to allow the simple and effective manipulation of PDF and image files. All standard file types are supported. Files can be sourced for use with tools from the local computer or they can be scanned directly into the software. The Create Tool and Clone Tool features can be used to combine tool functions, which enables the creation of customized tools that can meet highly-specific requirements. The functions below relate to the default tools. Further functions are available in the Actions Library.
• Convert files to PDF, PDF/X or PDF/A.
• Create PDF documents from image/text files.
• Scan documents and use them to create PDF documents.
• Split/Merge multiple documents into a single PDF document or save them as individual PDF documents.
• Add/Remove Bates numbering, headers and footers, page backgrounds and/or watermarks.
• Crop specified pages to edit the visible page area.
• Resize, Rotate, OCR and/or Extract specified page ranges within documents.
• Extract Images to extract raster images from PDF documents and save them as separate image files.
• Optimize PDF documents to reduce their file size.
• Export pages from PDF documents and save them in raster image, plain text, Powerpoint presentation, Word document or Excel spreadsheet format.
• Change Document Properties to edit file properties such as title, author, subject and keywords.
• Secure PDF documents – add password, certification and timestamp protection.
• Add/Clear Digital Signatures to/from PDF documents.
• Timestamp PDF documents from authorized servers.
• Certify PDF documents with certified signatures.
• Delete, Insert and/or Replace document pages.
• Discard special PDF-standard features such as those used in the PDF/X, PDF/A and PDF/E formats.