ForkLift 3.5.8 Multilingual macOS
ForkLift is a powerful file manager and ferociously fast FTP client clothed in a clean and versatile UI that offers the combination of absolute simplicity and raw power expected from a well-executed Mac software.
ForkLift will connect to any remote server SFTP, FTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Google Drive, Rackspace CloudFiles, SMB, AFP and NFS shares on your local network,- pretty much anything you can plug into or hook up to a Mac. ForkLift also carries a complete toolbox for managing your files, including Folder Synchronization, Multi-Rename, Archive handling, Application deleter, editing files over remote connections and many more. All these power features are packaged into a Finder-like, dual-pane interface that delivers superior workflow while remaining absolutely familiar to use, along with Quick Look, Spotlight search and all.
- Completely rewritten entirely in Swift
- ForkLift Mini
- Two-way Sync
- Quick Open
- Multi Rename
- Dark Mode
- Dual Pane split vertically or horizontally
- Favorite Sync via Dropbox
- Dropbox Support
- Transfer bandwidth throttling
- Tags Support
- Sync Browsing
- Search by name, extention, kind, tags, or content
- Quick Select
- App Deleter
- Remote Editing
- Archive Management
- Keyboard Control
- FXP Copy
- Git Support
- Open in Terminal, iTerm, or Hyper
- Hidden Files
- Possible to set as default file viewer
- File Compare with FileMerge, Kaleidoscope, Beyond Compare, and Araxis Merge support
- Multilingual: English, German, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, and Ukrainian
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
*** You need to disable the System Integrity Protection (SIP) to perform the selected Application.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.6 or later