Free Download FlowHeater full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a specialist in data migration from different sources.
Overview of FlowHeater
The functionality of this software closely resembles the concept of a continuous-flow water heater. A wide variety of data sources can be interconnected with FlowHeater, and by using exchangeable adapters, there is no restriction to possible data flow and conversion.
Features of FlowHeater
- Text files for reading and writing text files (CSV, TXT, ASCII, FlatFile, etc.). Of course, differing codepages and locales are handled automatically
- MS Access: used for importing and exporting data directly into and out of Microsoft Access MDB, MDE, ACCDB, and ACCDE databases. All versions of Access 97 through Access 2019 are supported
- MS Excel: used for the import/export of spreadsheet data directly into/out of Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLSX) files. The Adapter supports all versions of Excel in Office 97 through Office 2019
- MySQL: makes it possible to import, export, and update data in MySQL/MariaDB Server databases. The Adapter supports MySQL Server 3.x and above, including MariaDB
- MS SQL: Server is used to import, export, and update data directly in MS SQL Server databases/tables. All versions of SQL Server 7.0 through SQL Server 2019 are supported.
- Oracle Databases: used for the direct import, export, and update of Oracle databases. The Adapter can cope with database versions from Oracle 7.3 thru Oracle 19c
- SQLite: used for the direct import, export, and update of data in SQLite3 databases. The Adapter also supports the creation of a new SQLite database
- PostgreSQL: used for the direct import, export, and update of data in PostgreSQL databases. The Adapter supports the PostgreSQL database server up to version 12.x
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more