Free Download Benvista PhotoZoom Pro 8 standalone and plugin for Adobe Photoshop; it is straightforward to use and comes with various pre-defined settings. It can manually fine-tune these settings as well. You can even put together your resize profiles: compilations of your favorite resize method and size settings, which It can select with a single click. Resizing profiles will streamline your workflow when you often use the same settings.
Overview of Benvista PhotoZoom Pro 8 Benefits
PhotoZoom Pro 8 creates larger images than any other software (up to 1 million by 1 million pixels) and produces higher quality results. PhotoZoom Pro 8 is equipped with S-Spline Max, and a unique, award-winning image resize technology that excels at preserving clean edges, sharpness, and fine details. Even noisy, compressed originals can be enlarged successfully. Usually, noise and JPEG compression artifacts become disturbingly visible during enlargement.
PhotoZoom Pro 8, however, offers the tools to eliminate these distortions. You’ll be amazed by the amount of detail PhotoZoom Pro 8 can reveal. Large quantities of images can be resized in one go through batch processing. Multi-processor support and the improved GPU acceleration included with PhotoZoom Pro 8 ensure reduced processing time.
Optimized for printing and on-screen purposes, PhotoZoom Pro 8 is an absolute must-have for anyone who wants to resize images at the highest possible quality.
Overview of Benvista PhotoZoom Pro 8 Features
- Award-winning S-Spline Max image resize technology
- Reveals fine image details at any size, with or without resizing your photo
- Higher quality image enlargements & higher quality downsizing
- Various presets for different types of photos and graphics
- Advanced fine-tuning tools: create your own presets and resize profiles
- Reduces (JPEG) compression artifacts and noise from low-quality originals
- Batch processing
- Multi-processor support and GPU acceleration
- Powerful crop tool
- Standalone application, Photoshop compatible plugin, and Lightroom integration
- Extreme enlargements: up to 1 million by 1 million pixels!
- Extensive support for high-end images
- Split screen previewing: compare different resize methods at a glance
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more