Free Download solidThinking Altair Embed 2021 for Windows is a product designed for control system engineers and programmers. It allows you to quickly and efficiently implement multi-frequency control systems on target microprocessors using a powerful signal conversion function into program code.
Overview of solidThinking Altair Embed 2021 Benefits
Altair Embed software is a proven tool for developing embedded systems by automatically generating code from block diagram models and transferring it to popular controller hardware. Once you have a working simulation based on a system diagram, automatically generate the associated code for your hardware controller. You can also readily test your design using Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL).
Run your plant model in Altair Embed on the host computer while your control algorithm runs in real-time on the target MCU, communicating via a HOTLink.
Avoid the tedium (and possible errors) associated with manually writing code for your embedded systems. Instead, automatically generate code directly from your system diagram.
Overview of solidThinking Altair Embed 2021 Features
- Tailored for Embedded System Development
- Block Diagrams & State Diagrams
- Support for Popular Target MCU Hardware
- Interactive Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) Testing
- Add-ons for Digital Power and Communications
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- OpenGL graphics card with at least 256 MB of onboard memory
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB or more